||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
|config.skeleton.json||3 years ago|
|lights-checker.go||3 years ago|
Hue Bulb Checker
Automatically check-up on bulb status at night and alert if unusual behaviour.
Potentially useful for knowing when lights were turned on when they're not supposed to be.
- Checks status of all bulbs connected to the specified Hue bridge every minute between specified hours.
- If there is are bulbs turned on, then send an email notification to the specified address.
- If bulbs are turned on for consecutive minutes, multiple emails will not be sent.
- Obtain a Hue bridge username for your bridge
- Setup a Mailgun account, configure your domain for sending through Mailgun, and obtain your private and public key.
- Create a
config.jsonwith the required information using the skeleton file supplied.
Using the program
go get to download the Mailgun and GoCron dependencies, and then
go run light_checker.